All of the views currently on this site are from one volunteer (me) who had a limited experience in Africa (only four months). I would really like to add to this site by getting more perspectives on these and more topics.
Just add a comment by clicking the link below, include your email address and I will get in touch with you.
Some of the topics I'll try and work on but would love contributions from you on;
- Volunteer discounts.
- Work ethic of locals - just different.
- Luxuries - ice cream, pools, beer, taxis, safaris, internet.
- Buying Christmas presents and gifts.
- Do people here actually want help or would many prefer just to be left alone to live their own lives?
- The UN tribunal and its impact on Arusha. What happens when it packs up and goes?
- NGO's and whether Tanzanians can afford to be philanthropic. Is this why there is so much corruption in government and NGO's?
- Having pride in your own town and country.
Just some ideas.